Thursday, August 3, 2017

Take me out to the Ball game....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
Today's my day to take over the blog - YAY for me... 🙌

I'm so excited to share this COOL Baseball Themed 
Birthday card I made for another Teacher at Work!





I really like the Vintage Baseball Stamp Set (10608-X)
It has so many elements that anything can be created with it -
As you all know, I make cards for the Teachers at school, so I
had to use the Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp (2972-C) on
my card as well. I'm using the (Play-Ball) Digital Paper kit by
Designs by Dani - The Stitched Rectangle & Circle dies
are from My Favorite Things - I also used some Fun Foam to POP
My card up for added Dimension...




New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and fun card. I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by the recipient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful, Theresa! I love that vintage baseball set.

    ReplyDelete